· to grow strong and confident
· to be able to not only defend themselves but help to protect those smaller and weaker
· to develop respect for others and self
· to understand true discipline and determination
· to practice goal setting and problem solving
· to form lifelong healthy habits
We accept students between the ages of 3 and 12 and teach a mixed martial arts curriculum that starts with building fundamental movement patterns (for ages 3–6) and progresses to techniques from BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, Wrestling, Karate, and Tae Kwon Do (for ages 7–12). We combine traditional martial arts values with a modern approach to self-defense and fitness.